Working Days Mon to Sat
Holiday Sun/ Legal holiday
Negotiation Salary: …………………………
• Work with the procurement team and prepare space for material storage
• Ensure that construction materials checked in properly
• Ensure that construction materials are labeled and stored properly
• Monitor and ensure timely release of construction materials to site engineers
• Ensure that check-outs are recorded properly in the warehouse data base
• Monitor the inventory control and notify the procurement team of items that need to be replenished
• Work with site manager and site supervisors to coordinate the collection of construction materials from site and sort out for re-use
• Perform periodic material specification check, i.e. bricks, marble, sand, gravel, cement, steel, etc. to ensure that they meet the requirement
• Maintain staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring.
• Minimum high school level or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-years experiences of managing material and warehouse
• Computer literacy (Ms Office)
• Good communication
• English language
• Stock control
• Understand material quality
• Managing material storage
• Hand on person
Interested candidates are required to submit a CV and cover Letter with current photo to NKRS Co., Ltd. Office by using the contact details below no later than30 th October, 2017.