|Reporting to the Art Director, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the conceptualisation, design and development of communication materials for our clients.
· Creating and developing concepts, layout, finished art for
|· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (or equivalent)
· Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (Illustrator,
· Minimum 2 years of professional design experience,
preferably in branding and/or web design
· Sensitive to aesthetic details
· Proficient in English
· Good sense of humour
· Perfect candidate will be a fast-learner with the ability to
multi-task and complete simultaneous projects within tight
· Official working hours Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm, 1 hour
lunch break, but with possibility to work outside of
official work hours when the need arises.
· Lots of public holidays. Like LOTS.
Salary is from USD 300 – USD 600 fully depending on your skills and experience. Interested candidates please send your application CV + Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.