– Write clear, optimized, tested, documented code;
– Troubleshoot application and code issues;
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
– Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working website, theme or plugin.
– Work closely with other developers, Project Manager to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional product.
– Advanced level in English.
– At least 2 to 4 years as Mid Level or more than 4 years as Senior in WordPress development.
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc..
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
– Good problem-solving skills.
– Excellent collaboration, communication skills.
– Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
– Experience with SCRUM.
– Feedback and salary reviews twice a year
– Various training is organized, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participate in international conferences
– At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert