– Follow the software development while applying internal coding standards and provide detailed project estimates and work plan;
– Interact with project leaders and business on assigned projects;
– Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner with high quality and documentation;
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and completely new features;
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
– Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
– Honest, responsible, hard-working with positive attitude and drive for self-improvement;
– 1 years+ experience in web development;
– Fluency in Python or Go or C++;
– Experience REST/RESTful API and web service;
– Experience in Flutter development is a plus;
– Fluency in PHP and/or NodeJS is a plus;
– Understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN);
– Scrum methodology.