– Build clean, high-performing APIs and web apps.
– Ensure the high performance of products and overcome scalability limits.
– Implementation of security and data protection.
– Design and implementation of data storage solutions and structures.
– Handle other tasks from the line manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Fluent in English.
– 2 years of experience in full-stack but with a focus on the back end.
– You must have experience developing and consuming web-based RESTful APIs.
– Experience with Spring Boot.
– Experience with Java.
– Familiar with working with Git.
– You are familiar with data structures and algorithms.
– Basic understanding of front-end technologies in particular Reactjs.
– Experience working with AWS a plus.
– Experience with APM (Application Performance Monitoring) tools such as Datadog/Newrelic is a plus.
– Understand what DevOps principles are.
– Excellent problem-solving skills.
– Excellent collaboration skills and project management skills.
– At ease with prioritizing tasks.
– Good communication skills.
– Financial sector experience is a plus.