– Develop web applications following the client’s requirements.
– Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the frontend design and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
– Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
– Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
– Friendly and cooperative character.
– Able to write HTML/CSS code for frontend development.
– Willing to work for the long term.
– Experience in server-side coding in web application development projects.
– Able to use server-side language such as PHP, Java, Python, etc.
– Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services.
– Japanese speaker.