– in charge of the general design of the interface, the clarity of the navigation, the optimization of the paths and also the quality of the contents.
– pilot and be a source of proposal on the evolutions of the site from an ergonomic and graphic point of view.
– realize page templates (Zoning, prototyping, charters…) of the website user interfaces on all devices.
– work closely with the development team to express the need and check that your charters are properly taken into account by the integration teams.
– analyze the different KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) to demonstrate the efficiency of your charters thanks to A/B tests and analysis tools.
– supervise the creation and sending of newsletters, the realization of commercial banners and product promotion.
– remain constantly on the lookout for competition and new practices to adopt.
– have to define the ergonomics, the graphic design of each of the interfaces so that they are easy to access and coherent to the company.
– At least 2 years of higher education in Interface or Interaction Design, Interface Design or Ergonomics or Digital Design, you are above all an expert in UX/UI Web design.
– Strong mastery of Web design tools (Photoshop, prototyping tools…).
– Good knowledge of analysis tools (AT-Internet, Google Analytics…).
– Holiday follow by Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training