– Make a proposal and estimate the cost for the water treatment plant for the next ODA project.
– Go to the Ministry and a private company for presentation.
– Design, construct, install the equipment and troubleshoot the water treatment system.
– Go to the potential project site for Feasibility Study and check the raw water conditions.
– Commissioning for installed water treatment plant at the site.
– Assist with the General Manager’s activities.
– Have experience in Water Treatment systems OR Fresh graduate who studied Water Treatment systems in university.
– Able to visit province especially Siem Reap (company provides a car).
– Able to use Microsoft Office.
– Able to speak and write English.
– Prefer females.
– Graduate from ITC.