– Part & Material Receiving.
– Part & Material Storage.
– Part & Material Feeding.
– FIFO Control.
– Inventory Checking.
– Shopping, Palletizing, Staging & Shipping.
– Unloading from & Loading to the container.
– Bachelor degree in any field
– Have experience in hand lift or forklift driving for at least one year.
– Obtain a forklift driver’s license.
– Obtain basic mathematics skills.
– Have a service mind.
– Able to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks within or across groups.
– Able to work under pressure or tight deadline.
– Able to follow the rules i.e. Safety, 5s.
– Moderate or above in MS Office i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
– Moderate or above in English communication.
– Can work at night shift.
– Have experience working in a factory.
– Yearly bonus
– Yearly salary increment
– Attendance bonus
– Transportation allowance (7$)
– Utility allowance (7$) or Accommodation
– Medical welfare (annual checkup, OPD, IPD)
– 3 Meal per day
– Transportation PNH < –> Company
– Annual trip
– Annual party