– Ensure the onboarding time frame of the vendor is met for all vendors across the country.
– Make a necessary suggestion to management and relevant stakeholders on ways that can enhance the vendor onboarding experience.
– Be responsible to control and manage POS device inventory records.
– Manage device stock countrywide to ensure sufficient stock countrywide.
– Ensure that all vendors have successfully onboarded (received device and training).
– Work closely with the sales team on onboarding progress to ensure vendors can onboard successfully in a set timeframe.
– Assist the sales team on face-to-face/call training sessions with potential vendors when needed/requested.
– Take ownership of inquiries to fix device issues in a timely manner upon receiving requests from the internal team.
– Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by your line manager.
– Highly communicative with a pleasant personality.
– Fluent in written and spoken English; other language skills are a plus.
– Proactive and self-motivated individual who thrives on meeting targets.