– Collaborating with product management and engineering to deliver the product that aligns with the business goals and clients’ needs.
– Understand the needs of clients and create UX / UI and interactive design for clients’ web / mobile projects accordingly.
– Familiarity with the agile process and prototyping skills.
– Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, as well as solid knowledge of the current web, iOS, and Android design patterns, trends, and browsers.
– Ability to communicate and provide creative feedback.
– Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
– Higher diploma or above in Multiplayer Media design or related disciplines.
– 2+ years of experience in the UI/UX-related field, fresh graduate with a strong portfolio is welcome.
– Familiar with software and technologies (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop).
– Good knowledge of UI/UX design methodologies.
– Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
– Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.