– Build and grow insurance salesforces including corporate, partnership, and recruiting teams and increase sales volume.
– Lead and manage sales channel & distribution under full-time and part-time seller teams to achieve its sales targets, objectives, and planned activities.
– Engage, collaborate and build relationships with internal and external salesforces to achieve objectives.
– Develop and manage campaigns to support and promote sales in the agency channel.
– Implement established sales plans and customer strategies.
– Ensure agency sales support functions are in place.
– Maintain industry knowledge of prospect customers and needs for our products and services.
– Work closely with the Sale and Operational team and other relevant teams.
– Perform other tasks assigned by management.
– Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Management or equivalent.
– Minimum 3 years sales team management experience.
– Minimum 3 years target sales experience.
– Experience in the financial sector is an advantage.
– Understanding of insurance concept is an advantage.
– Demonstrated ability to manage complex deals.
– Demonstrated ability to manage sales force on tight deadlines and targets.
– Visionary and possess strong leadership skills.
– Strong in strategic thinking, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Proficient in verbal and written English and Khmer.
– Annual incentive
– Bonus (Pchum Ben and Khmer New Year Bonus)
– Public holidays and special leave comply with Cambodia labor law
– Five working days per week
– Seniority Pay
– Staff uniform
– Additional benefit on Pension from 70%-110%
– Commission up to 25% of premium