– Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
– Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
– Knowledge of Design graphic user interface elements.
– Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
– Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
– Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
– Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
– Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
– Bachelor’s degree in Design or relevant field.
– At least 1 year+ experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
– Knowledge of wireframe tools.
– Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
– Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
– Good command of English is a plus.
– Competitive Salary.
– Performance review 2 times a year.
– Salary Increases once a year based on performance.
– Seniority Benefit (The longer you work, the more you get paid).
– Medical and Health Insurance (Infinity Insurance).
– Opportunity for training (Local and International).
– Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing.
– Annual Retreat.
– Work 5 days a week (Mon-Friday).
– Public Holidays (Follow labor law).
– Annual Leave Allowance.
– Employee Stock Options (Outstanding Employee receive shares from Company).
– Staff Recreation Activities (Sport, Innovation Day, Friday mini party).