– Designing Sample, effective, and user-centered experiences.
– Develop and improve the design system to increase design consistency, speed of development, and overall user experience.
– To be responsible for the quality of the product design
– Develop tools and processes to enforce this quality
– Participate in product decisions using design, user experience, and overall platform knowledge to guide feature development.
– Ensure consistency and quality of communication and brand identity
– At least 3 years experience in product design
– Comfortable with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator).
– Accustomed to working together in a team of managers and product developers.
– Aware of the latest design trends, while focusing on ”timeless design”
– Knowledge of front-end coding (HTML, js, PHP, CSS) is a plus
– Some knowledge of the world of 3D and software is a plus (Blender, Sketchup, Rhinoceros, cinema 4D, 3Ds-max…)
– Holiday follow by Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training