Tour Manager is responsible for working closely with the team
and overseeing the team performance. He/she needs to
develop trip itineraries and build client relationships.
– Arrange and control all aspects of outbound & inbound tour packages, including accommodations, transportation, and activities
– Work with clients to create a personalized itinerary that meets their needs and interests
– Negotiate with hotels, airlines, and other vendors to get the best rates and availability
– Keep track of industry news and developments to ensure that the company is offering the latest and competitive products
– Create detailed reports on tour performance and customer feedback
– Handle all administrative tasks related to tour operations
– Sometimes can go to travel with customers (Especially VIP guests or Big Group)
– Lead, assign, and train a team of tour leaders and operators to manage projects, and achieve customer satisfaction and company’s goals.
– Bachelors degree in tourism, hospitality, business administration, or related fields
– Minimum 2-year-working experience in the tourism or hospitality industry or who have been traveled more than 5 countries.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Proficiency in English (Chinese language is a plus)
– Strong organizational and time-management skills
– Work experience in an international company under a foreign boss
Easy to adapt in an international way