– Working time analysis and set up for a standard time.
– Man-hour planning for production monthly.
– Handle productivity meetings every month.
– To organize EF Activity of Plant.
– To support line for Kaizen (improvement) every day.
– Cooperate with the concern section to drive Kaizen by teamwork.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in field mechanics, electronic, electricity or automotive, or relevant field.
– Primary mathematics ability.
– Able to use Microsoft office very well (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.
– Can use English for communication.
– Routine job can be followed.
– Able to work by teamwork or individual.
– Good relations with concerned persons.
– Able to follow the rules i.e. Safety, 5S.
-Have experience of working for an international company.
– Yearly bonus
– Yearly salary increment
– 3 meals per day
– Have the opportunity to take training in Thailand.