– Responsible for fixing problem/repair machine for a customer.
– Check and analyze to find problems/errors on the machine.
– Prepare & arrange a schedule for Technician staff.
– Training & supervise to trainee – technician.
– Double-check & Test to find the accurate problem before repairing.
– Report the parts of the error of a machine and spare parts that need to be used/ fixed (S/N, code Original, Local price…)
– Information to Sales Department to inform the customer for approval to process the repairing.
– Keep and responsible for the broken machine and the spare part that will have to repair after receiving it from the Customer.
– Test the repaired machine to make sure it works properly before returning to the customer.
– Write accurate report after inspection/provided fixing service at customer side.
– Prepare product introduction (Demo) with Salesperson to show to the customer as per their request after made purchasing.
– Do request form to purchase require equipment or material to use in the technical department.
– Do daily/weekly report.
– Any other tasks assigned by management.
– Experience in Technical/repair machine (motor) or related skill at least 2 years.
– Finished short course or training course in a related field.
– At finished grade 12.
– English and computer skills are required (English at the basic level also acceptable).
– Hard-working and patient.
– Good team player / good communication.
– Follow Cambodia Labor Law
– Annual Leave 18 days, Special Leave
– Staff Birthday, Annual Trip