– In charge of the technical aspect and service performance standard in support of the after-sales department for scooters business in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirement.
– Plan and organize, monitor, and evaluate the technical product and service training, update the technical knowledge to the technical, spare part, sales, and other related teams what has been learned from the manufacturer.
– In support of the after-sales development manager, monitor service workshop conditions and safety issues taking appropriate action to ensure a safe and healthy working environment, and report all faults, damages, technical defects of the tools/equipment to the after-sales development manager.
– In charge of warranty claim following the procedure/portal system in accordance with the requirement of the manufacturer.
– Perform another repair/service jobs, accessory installations, and other inspections of faults in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirement.
– Assist the marketing team in any event.
– Assist the after-sales development manager in recruiting technical staff when needed.
– In charge of office/showroom maintenance/repairs such as water, electricity, and other office equipment and ensure its preventive maintenance schedule is done correctly.
– Perform other tasks assigned by the management when needed.
– Diploma in automotive engineering or equivalent.
– At least 2-year experience in the required tasks.
– Able to use diagnostic scan/tool and repair various devices.
– Coaching skills.
– Good level in English.
– Good knowledge of computer applications.
– Personnel management skills.
– Able to speak Chinese.