– Preparing proposal documents, such as RFP(Request for Proposal), RFI(Request for Information of Client), and SoWs (Statement of Work) and submit to sales team
– Preparing necessary documents for visiting clients with sales team (sales team focuses on sales and does not a professional of IT engineering)
– Making presentation to clients
– Supporting sales team in responding to general client queries on IT solution and capabilities
– Helping sales team especially, in terms of IT things to customers
– Working effectively with internal group such as Products & Services, System Engineer, Finance, CSC, and Operation and Maintenance Team etc.
– Supporting to know the current IT market situations (“Go-to-Market solution”) and creating alliances with other new IT vendors to deal with new IT technology
– Preparing and making product demonstration
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science
– At least 2 years’ experience in in System Integration and Internet Services Provider business or related fields.
– More knowledge in System Administrator, Server OS platforms, Hardware platform, Service Applications deployments.
– More knowledge in Networking from lower until upper network layers especially understanding in detail for routing/switching protocol
– Friendly and outgoing personality
– Very strong communication of English
– Self-motivated and driven by achieving goals
– Able to accompany with sales team to demonstrate IT equipment and do presentation of IT technology
– Able to communicate in Japanese with Japanese clients
Benefit Note: The salary will include allowance: $80 for transportation.