It is a project for Improving Continuum of Care with focus on Intrapartum and Neonatal Care in Cambodia
1. Support Japanese experts in all implementation process of project activities (Activity planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting) in Kampong Cham sub office
2. Coordinate and communicate with Cambodian-side stakeholders and Japanese experts to have activity smoothly.
3. Interpret in Khmer-English in conferences, meetings, and site visits, when necessary.
4. Support Japanese experts to collect information and communicate outside agencies on the Project activities.
5. Support and arranging logistics for conference/meetings, visitors and other administrative matters.
6. Delegate the responsibility of Japanese experts in terms of communication with outside agencies and office matters except financial issues during the absence of Japanese experts from Kampong Cham
1. English proficiency
2. Having Bachelor degree of health / doctor / nurse / midwife
OR Working experience in the field of maternal and child health or capacity development in the area of maternal and child health in collaboration with Provincial Health Department, Provincial/OD hospitals and health center staffs
3. Good animation and facilitation skills
4. PC skills (Microsoft Office applications)
5. Willing to do admin tasks as well
1. Working experience in international organization / NGO would be an asset.
2. Experience of administrative work (reporting, accounting, office management etc) would be an asset.
-Accommodation allowance for non-residents in Kampong Cham: 100$ / month
-2 hours lunch break
-company’s car to go outside during working hour
-OT allowance: 3$ per hour (normally not required to do OT but sometimes, when going outside)