– Payment vouchers/invoices are correct, follow tax regulation, contract& company policy.
– Payment to correct supplier bank acct.
– Payment on time and no mistakes.
– Payment is booked correctly in ERP sys.
– Bank statement consolidation.
– Clear supplier invoices after payment.
– A/P report is correct
– Monitor & minimize bank charges, bank interest.
– Manage bank loan.
– Manage/ provide related banking documents.
– Prepare timely and correct monthly tax report.
– Manage company tax account, upload, and other tax-related activities.
– Provide advice when relating to tax invoices, tax payments.
– Prepare annual TOI report timely and correctly.
– Support providing all requirements from auditors for annual audit.
-GDT, another government office.
-External suppliers, related parties.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or higher.
– 5-year working experience. At least 3 years with tax experience.
– Details orientation (careful), fast learning, good listening skill, good problem-solving skill, flexible/easy to adapt to changes, creativity.
– Honesty and integrity are most important.
– Khmer and English (from good level).
– Have positive attitude / energy/ thinking.
– Nice characteristics and nice to another team member.
– Willing to support another team member when needed.
– Provide meal allowance at Factory.
– Provide company transportation from Phnom Penh to Factory.
– Fully compliance with labor law
– NSSF & Forte insurance (GPA, Health care and life insure)
– Annual leave 18days/year and PH