– Check monthly and annual tax declaration which subordinates already prepared
– Prepare financial report and support document
– Maintain accounting/bookkeeping records system
– Ensure that proper records are maintained for all receipts and payment
– Dealing with tax officer
– Control task assign to teamwork
– Leading, guiding, organizing, managing and training to subordinates
– Review all questions or requests from client/tax officer
– Prepare weekly and monthly report to General Manager
– Other tasks assign by General Manager.
– Successfully graduated at least bachelor degree in accounting
– Priority for candidate with tax agent certificate or in part of ACCA
– Have knowledge of Law on Taxation, Accounting and Auditing
– Have experiences at least 2 years in Tax and Accounting
– Have high responsibility, patience, honesty and flexibility
– Have ability to deal with problems
– Have management and leadership skill
– Good at using English, priority for candidates who can use Japanese
– Good manner
– Good at communication
– Can use Microsoft office, QuickBooks, Internet, etc.
– Followed Cambodia Labor Law.