– Develop channels of communication relevant to the needs of the workforce.
– Leading the development and coordination of employee events that inspire our team, celebrate wins, and drive positive engagement, reflecting our core values
– Leading the development, implementation, and periodic review of engagement activities and initiatives ensuring the best use of current and new channels and forums to reach our current and potential workforce.
– Developing and implementing employee rewards programs to boost employee engagement and to recognize performance achievements
– Leading the design and implementation of an engagement survey, evaluate results and drive the engagement insights to the action program, improving the engagement across the organization.
– Leading the design, implementation, and periodic review of learning strategies and programs for onboarding initiatives and new employee training, on-the-job training, organizational training to create an engaging experience for ongoing performance and productivity.
– Leading the development of talent management programs and methodologies, including succession planning and high potential identification, and ensuring development opportunities are in place to support individual and organizational goals.
– Developing and implementing people experience metrics and introducing initiatives to drive improvements in performance.
– Leading the creation of initiatives to develop, grow and empower our leaders and people managers to lead in a way that is congruent with our values and in turn supports the delivery of high-quality service
– BA in Business, Psychology or a related field.
– Proven experience within an HR specialism, specifically organizational development, talent acquisition, talent management, or employee engagement.
– Experience in leading others through change and coaching others to achieve their potential.
– Strong analytical skills, with an ability to interpret and use data to support decision making.
– Experience in project management and budgeting, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen and good at stakeholder and relationship management, including strong influencing skills and able to work independently.
– Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
– Proficient in both communication verbal and written both Khmer and English.