– Reviewing and analyzing system/software requirements as per all planned loan products and workflow for LOS/LMS / Consumer app/collection app/and sales app.
– Collaborate with software vendors, API vendors to find APIs and integrate APIs and other features.
– Understand user and business requirements and discusses with system/software vendors for implementation.
– Execute all levels of testing in UAT (System, Integration, and Regression).
– Test and Check the end-to-end flow of work in the system so as to match with planned processes.
– Verify that fields, nature of data, mandatory- nonmandatory inputs, and entire listed fields are covered in software.
– Share test results with vendor/software provider and follow up for the removal of bugs and errors.
– Prepare and Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results Change & validate master configurations.
– Create logs and trackers for testing phases and defects Report bugs and errors and share this to development teams/service provide/ software provider.
– Prepares the Tracker for software features in UAT, features tested, feature not working, features fit to use and finalized, features not available, with dates of implementation and future targets. Tracks pending developments, track implementation dates and feature release dates.
– Help troubleshoot issues, Reporting and documenting technical issues with vendors, Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
– Work with vendors for a quality website built having loan origination and LMS feature.
– Continues improvement in software, Implementation of new features/ modification of old features per market, and regulatory requirement.
– Training and Retraining of all staff for all new features.
– Any system issues/slowdowns flagging to system software providers and resolving in a quick fashion.
– Advanced-level in English both written and spoken.
– Have 3+ years of experience in any bank, any NBFC, any MFI of having worked on Loan origination System, loan Management System and such software.
– Has worked in managing the modifications and upgrades to the Loan origination System, Loan Management System, and such software.
– Educational Qualification with IT academic background.
– Knows about retail loans, MSME loans, Dealer financing, consumer loans, and their lending product features.
– Knowledge of NBFC / MFI / Banking sector.
– Knows the workflow for a loan from application, Disbursement, collection, and then to final loan closure and customer management.
– Able to understand software features.
– Demonstrates high-quality focus for understanding testing scenarios for Consumer App, Ux, LOS & LMS systems.