– Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
– Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
– Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
– Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
– Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
– Providing written knowledge transfer material
– Other tasks assigned by Management.
– Bachelors degree in information technology, computer science or related field
– 2-3 years of experience as Managed Serviced Engineer or in a similar position
– A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
– Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
– Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualise processes and outcomes
– Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
– Outgoing, Self-motivated and driven by achieving goals.
– Advanced communication of English
– Can work under pressure and meet company’s policy.
– Experience of working at Telecommunication company
– Experience on Managed big data and large scale service
– Working experience in an international company