– Responsible for day-to-day management and administration of various systems under managed services customers.
– Provide customers with timely, professional and effective IT Support (via Onsite, Remote and Phone Support) for maintenance support customers.
– Support and administrate enterprise IT solution in Microsoft (Windows server OS, active directory, Office365, Azure), Virtualization (Vmware, Hyper-V) and Hyperconverge (Nutanix).
– Support and administrate enterprise utility solutions, Backup (Veritas, Veeam, Arconis), Anti-virus (Trend micro, Symantec, Kaspersky).
– Support various Servers, NAS/SAN storage and backup hardware platform (Lenovo, IBM, Dell, HPE ).
– Vendor coordination and management.
– Create and maintain technical documentation.
– Advanced level in English.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
– Customer oriented with excellent customer service skill (always try to exceed customers’ expectations).
– Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms with hands on experience in installation, configurations and administration.
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Positive thinking and keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good team player and proactive attitude.
– Has passed CCNP or CCNA.