- Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools.
– Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
– Coordinate field staff and process field data.
– Interface with civil engineers, landscape architects, cartographers, or urban planners.
– Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
– Calculate areas of land parcels and easements using mathematics and computer software.
– Research previous survey evidence, including maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
– Prepare site surveying documents and present findings to clients.
– Able to speak and write English.
– Able to use Level machine.
– Experience as a surveyor.
– Have a knowledge of survey operation.
– Good communication.
– Able to work in Kampong Chhnang.
– Have a driver license.
– Dormitory room
– meal (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)