– Conduct surveys for road construction.
– Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy.
– Research and design methods for survey processes.
– Use equipment and tools (Total Station) to accurately measure.
– Build maps, sketches, and charts.
– Supervise and provide guidance to field staff.
– Purchase and maintain equipment.
– Report on survey results and present findings to management.
– Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects.
– Experience as a surveyor.
– Experience in construction projects.
– Able to use Total Station.
– Able to speak and write English.
– Work experience in Japanese or international construction company.
– Experience in road construction.
– Accommodation Allowance: $50
– Food Allowance: $75
– Overtime payment