– To do ground surveying by Total Station tool or D-GPS tool.
– To do topographic update map and calculate volume.
– To work follow road cut and quarry design to relation with planning.
– Able to used computation software as Auto CAD, and some surveying software, etc.
– Able to operate the Total Station machine, Mapping, Leveling machine.
– Able to set bend marks, line marking, and coordination boundary points.
– Make cross-section, mapping, and drawing.
– Cooperate daily on the contractor/subcontractor’s work.
– Ensure the correct location of the building/part of the building.
– To provide on-going and continuous contractual advice during construction to ensure that all parties strictly adhere to the corrected Works
– Daily Site Inspection and survey report
– Others task assigned by the Manager
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering /Surveying, or related field.
– Good command of English.
– Basic AutoCAD Land Development of Civil 3D, or Terramodel.
– Possess good coordination skills with an effective negotiation base.
– At least 1-2 years of working experience in the surveying field.
– Good Skilled at using & operating the Total Station machine, Mapping, Leveling machine.
– Competent in computer skills (MS-Office, Project, Internet and email, AutoCAD).
– Possess good problem-solving skills and management skills.
– Hard-working and be able to work under pressure.
– Having experience in engaging ODA projects of construction is a great advantage.