– Receive deliveries and ensure appropriate storage location of goods.
– Receive incoming shipments and deliveries and verify for accuracy of quantity and quality.
– Picking and Packing of goods for delivery.
– Preparation and handling of day-to-day documents for delivery and receiving of goods.
– Make sure that items are stored and rotated properly following First In, First Out (FIFO) method.
– Label packaged items appropriately and perform checking of product labels.
– Monitor quality and quantity of items. Inspecting stock items for defects and report to managers.
– Responsible for the incoming and outgoing trading material.
– Check and record the balance of the stock.
– Update and assist staffs’ stock queries and delivery schedules.
– Assist and participate in the stocktake conducted monthly.
– Cleaning and maintaining equipment (weighing scale, forklift/ lift truck, etc.), supplies, storage areas accordingly to safety regulations.
– Housekeeping and organization of storage area.
– Any other assigned duties as directed by the supervisor.
– At least 1 year of related working experience.
– Strong sense of responsibility and integrity.
– Strong communication and team player.
– Language Proficiency: Khmer.
– Able to speak English.
– Experience with the FMCG industry.