|– Daily stock controlling-Stock in and Stock out.
– Daily update stock inventories.
– Compiling accurate stock record.
– Inventories stock report.
– Keeping record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventories in the stock.
– Receiving and verifying the inventory with Delivery Order listings.
– Reporting lost, damage and any such discrepancies to the supervising authority.
– Sorting all products/spare part and stacking them appropriately.
– Maintaining all proper documents processed for the receipt of goods and suppliers.
– Maintaining cleanliness and tidy in the work place, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
|– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration or any related field.
– Computer Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Internet & Email.
– Minimum one year relevant experience in Stock Controller is must.
– Good relationship with team work.
– Honest & Responsible.
– Good in communication skill and committed to work.
– Good communication skills both in oral and in written.
– Good written and verbal English communication skills.
– Solid understanding of inventory management systems.