1. Scope of working:
Stock Controller receive and dispatch goods, manage stock levels and record stock movement.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
– receive, store and issue goods
– manage stock levels and distribute supplies from stock
– maintain stock records using manual or computerized systems
– prepare inventories
– coordinate warehousing and inventory functions
Candidate must have a bachelor degree in accounting.
Candidate must have at least 1 year working experience in accounting field.
Candidate must have well knowledge on IT products and Microsoft office.
Ability to speak, listen, & write in English well.
Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:30pm to 5:30pm
– Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:30pm
– Stock Controller is based at Head Office.
Salary and Benefit:
– Salary (Negotiation)
– Lunch allowance
– No Uniform
– 13rd months’ salary
Interested applicants must submit CV with a cover letter before 22st July, 2017 to the following office address: #48DEO, Russia’s federation Blvd, Sangkat Phsar Depot 3, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh. Website: www.act.com.kh. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. H/P: 017 82 87 12/ 012 231 965