– Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs.
– Code and test programming for in-house software programs.
– Debug code for existing programs based on an immediate need.
– Conduct end-user training upon completion of software.
– Report issues and concerns immediately to team leader or IT manager.
– Troubleshoot system bugs and issues.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or equivalent professional qualifications.
– Minimum 5 years of working experience in software development.
– Advanced knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems, Microsoft and oracle software.
– Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly.
– Experience in Java.
– Advanced level in English .
– Banking experience with Java is preferred.
– Other foreign languages (Chinese or Korean) is a plus.
– Bonus (Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Insurance (NSFF & Caminco)
– Lunch Allowance
– Annual Health Check up, and other benefits…