– Conduct surveys for Water treatment project.
– Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy.
– Research and design methods for survey processes.
– Use equipment and tools (Total Station) to accurately measure.
– Build maps, sketches, and charts.
– Supervise and provide guidance to field staff.
– Report on survey results and present findings to management.
– Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects.
– Minimum 1-year experience surveying works.
– Surveying background survey aide chainman (Survey assistant).
– Good character.
– Experience from Water treatment project.
– Able to speak English.
– Transportation fee : $25
– 2 times per year (New year and Phcum ben) depends on performance.
– Salary increasement annually.
– 18 AL, sick leave, special leave.
– Seniority 15 days per year additional.
– Insurance NSSF and Campu Insurance.