– Oversee, manage and control excavation teams at Mountain digging soil from our Mountain to refill land at our Kampot Port Site.
– Setting Appropriate levels in which excavation teams must follow to. ensure efficiency in digging up soil at mountains.
– Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy.
– Research and design methods for survey processes.
– Use equipment and tools (Total Station) to accurately measure.
– Build maps, sketches, and charts.
– Supervise and provide guidance to field staff.
– Report on survey results and present findings to management.
– Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects.
– Be Able to use topography machinery (Surveying) including using, including reading the findings and then putting it into the computer to prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports illustrating how much land has been refilled.
– Experience of Surveyor.
– Have 1-3 years of experience in managing people and construction sites.
– Able to work closely with people of the ministry of land.
– Able to speak English.
– Able to work in Kampot.
– Experience in Civil construction projects.