– Work on the construction project in a big shopping mall, hence this position needs to work in midnight after the mall finished its business hours.
– Supervising construction workers at interior decorating & construction sites.
– Negotiation with vendors, contractors, and sub-contractors.
– Follow the construction direction ordered by the project manager.
– Do technical tasks and make the best effort to finish the project by the deadline (This company never allows to be late over the deadline).
– Organizing the equipment and manpower necessary to complete the project.
– Responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards.
– Reporting tasks to manager.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– 2 – 3 years work experience at the construction site.
– English for daily business communication.
– Good leadership.
– Honest, have a good attitude.
– Experience from the interior decorating company.
– Bachelor’s Degree of Architecture.
– Work experience in an international construction company (Japanese company is preferred).
– Able to speak Vietnamese or Thai.
– Holiday payment
– Phone, SIM card
– Parking fee
– Seniority allowance
– After working 4 years, $100 house allowance
– Company trip
– Annual leave