– Work on the construction project in a big shopping mall.
– Supervising construction workers at the construction site.
– Negotiation with vendors, contractors, and sub-contractors.
– Follow the construction direction ordered by the project manager.
– Do technical tasks and make the best effort to finish the project by the deadline.
– Organizing the equipment and manpower necessary to complete the project.
– Responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards.
– Reporting tasks to manager.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree from Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering.
– Work experience over 1 ~ 2 years OR fresh graduate.
– High commitment to work, capable of strict instruction and requirement in Japanese standard.
– OK to work overtime work if requested.
– Able to speak and write English well.
– Working experience from MEP company.