– Establish and ensure the contractor’s implementation of best safety practices on pre-commissioning and commissioning.
– Prepare the procedures and /or any required risk assessment in Mechanical erection, electrical, commissioning safety plan together with the contractors.
– Preparation of Commissioning Safety Training, materials, Lock Out Tag Out, Confined Space, procedures.
– Safety guidance and inspection of Erection, commissioning plan and setting-up
– Supervise the Contractors commissioning procedure
– Guiding the punch list procedure of contractors
– Inspect, monitoring the safety procedure.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field.
– Good command of the English Language and computer literacy(Microsoft Office).
– Experience in the building project.
– Work experience in a Japanese or international construction company.