– Follow up with the Electrical engineer of the contractor and/or sub-contractor.
– Ensure that works are being carried out as per design/specification/or planning.
– Interact with the project manager for clarification in architectural.
– Conduct regular site inspections.
– Assist in the quality and safety audit.
– Identify and highlight the possible risk of the project.
– Accurately check and make orders on construction materials.
– Coordinate for verification of extra claims raised by direct supervisor/manager.
– At least advanced level in English.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and another equivalent degree.
– At least 2 years of working experience in similar position.
– Be able to use computer application Autocad (2D & 3D).
– Be able to manage workers at the assigned location.
– Have strong installation and maintenance skills and the ability to control the quality and cost.
– Have good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Seniority Pay