– Overall manage construction sites to meet safety environment and health.
– Interface with all contractors to speak powerfully to solve matters on behalf of management.
– Ensure all site progress to meet the deadline.
– Oversee the company’s staff, contractors, and vendors to ensure quality standards and progress are met.
– Create/Plan schedule for construction crews and ensure all project sites are fully staffed.
– Provide a method statement of structural construction if needing.
– Maintain constant communication with contractors, subcontractors, and relevant authorities.
– Compile specifications for construction engineering and architecture.
– Compile weekly and monthly reports and other documents into proper maintain.
– To manage workers’ daily performance and solve the problem.
– To ensure work quality of construction and in accordance with the timeline of the project.
– Bachelor’s degree in engineer or architect.
– Have experience working around 3-5 years as an engineer and site management.
– Have knowledge of construction material.
– Good communication skills with the ability to interact with engineers, clients, and contractors.
– Be able to speak and write the English language.
– Experience working within an engineering company.
– Experience working with foreigners.
– Have register of architect
– Intermediate knowledge of Design Standards in Asia and in Europe.