– Manage site and control workers following construction direction.
– Reporting the operation of site work day by day.
– Follow up with engineers and workers of the contractor.
– Watch sub-contractor to ensure that their work is being carried out as per design/specification/or planning.
– Interact with the project manager for clarification in architecture.
– Conducting regular job site inspections.
– Assist in the quality and safety audit.
– Identify and highlight possible risks on project accurately inventorying construction material.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Bachelor degree in Civil Construction or relevant area.
– Able to speak and write English.
– Experience in construction projects.
– Work experience in Japanese or international construction companies.
– Experience in ODA project.
– Experience in road construction.
– Accommodation Allowance: $50
– Food Allowance: $75
– Overtime payment