– Control and instruct the sub-contractors.
– Discuss work procedure with sub-contractors.
– Arrange site inspection for consultants.
– Making internal safety inspections and ensuring construction site safety.
– Checking and preparing daily, weekly schedule and report.
– Maintaining quality control procedures.
– Other tasks assigned by line manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
– 1-2 years experience in road construction.
– Good command of English (Speaking and writing).
– Good personality and able to work under pressure.
– Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office and etc.).
– Good communication, interpersonal and .organizational skills.
– Flexible and reliable person.
– Be honest, high responsible, and teamwork.
– Can work Overtime.
-Having experience in engaging ODA projects of construction is a great advantage.