– Follow up with the site engineer of the contractor and/or sub-contractor to ensure that work is being carried out as per design/specification/or planning.
– Interact with the project manager for clarification in architecture, conducting regular job site inspections, assist in the quality and safety audit.
– Identify and highlight possible risks on the project.
– Accurately inventorying construction material.
– Coordination for verification of extra claims raises by direct manager.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– At least advanced level in English.
– Degree in Civil Engineering and another equivalent degree.
– At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
– Be able to structural with the useful application (2D & 3D).
– Be able to calculate steel and cement for construction jobs.
– Be able to manage workers at the assigned site.
– Strong construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Seniority Pay