– Assist to manage and push up the progress of construction work.
– Monitor the construction schedules.
– Check the construction progress and quality of construction.
– Ensure that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
– Oversee quality control, health, and safety matter on site.
– Coordinate with sub-contractors regarding any issues or any problem that may occur.
– Check and control construction materials.
– Other tasks as arranged by the leader.
– At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
– Year 5 student or graduated Bachelor degree in civil engineer.
– Computer skills in Ms. Word, Excel, and AutoCAD.
– Good communication of written and spoken English and Khmer.
– Hardworking and honesty.
– Well cooperate with another team.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– 17 $ telephone allowance per month
– 10$ transportation allowance per month
– 2$ lunch allowance per day
– 18 days annual leave per year
– Follow the Cambodia holiday exclude the foreigner