– Check invoice & attendance
– Check site expenses
– Support Accounting Officer in reviewing invoices and expenses
– Support EE and CE in preparing expense summary
– Buying equipment and tools for sites
– Mailing and pick up letter, documents, tools and equipment
– Deliver tools and equipment to requesters
– May carry out assignment for HR & Admin, Accounting & Finance
– Coordinate Admin tasks at Head Office
– Understanding the company’s vision and mission to ensure all actions are really aligned with them
– Understand admin policy, procedure and form
– Prepare materials for printing/publication
– Perform other duties as assigned
– Building and maintaining critical relationship internal and external and stakeholders
– Bachelor degree in public administration and/or accounting
– Work experiences 2 or more years, or Fresh graduate also acceptable
– Associate degree majoring admin and accounting
– Any equivalent qualification
– Knowledge of effective governance in the field of budgeting and accounting
– Knowledge of principles and techniques in administration
– Ability to prepare reports
– Ability to establish and maintain satisfactory relationship with staff at all levels
– Good internal and external communication skills
– MS skills in particular Microsoft Excel
– Overtime may be required.
– Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
– Some travels may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, wholesale and retail sellers and site managers.
– Ability to work under pressure
– May be assigned to work at outside company office,.