– Check invoice & attendance.
– Check site expenses.
– Support Accounting Officer in reviewing invoices and expenses.
– Support EE and CE in preparing expense summary.
– Buying equipment and tools for sites.
– Mailing and pick up letters, documents, tools, and equipment.
– Deliver tools and equipment to requesters.
– May carry out assignments for HR & Admin, Accounting & Finance.
– Coordinate Admin tasks at Head Office.
– Understanding the company’s vision and mission to ensure all actions are really aligned with them.
– Understand admin policy, procedure, and form.
– Prepare materials for printing/publication.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Building and maintaining the critical relationships between internal and external and stakeholders.
– Bachelor’s degree in public administration and/or accounting.
– Work experiences of 2 or more years.
– Associate degree majoring in admin and accounting.
– Any equivalent qualification.
– Knowledge of effective governance in the field of budgeting and accounting.
– Knowledge of principles and techniques in administration.
– Ability to prepare reports.
– Ability to establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with the staff at all levels.
– Good internal and external communication skills.
– MS skills in particular Microsoft Excel.
– Overtime may be required.
– Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
– Some travels may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, whole-sellers, and retail sellers, and site managers.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– May be assigned to work at the outside company office.
– National Holiday
– Business Trip
– Salary Increase
– Promotion will be given once a year