– Analysis of specification.
– Measurement of reference shoes.
– Creating the first pattern.
– Record feedback from sample machinist
– Adjust pattern by manipulation.
– Creation of size chart and Digitizing.
– Create patterns from specifications or sample shoes.
– Develop the created pattern into a production pattern.
– Make rating (Base size and size ratio).
– Establish and maintain a standard of performance for the operation.
– Other tasks assigned by GM.
– Motivated and cheerful person.
– Good level in Chinese.
– At least 5 years’ experience as a shoe pattern maker.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel).
– Able to speak English or Japanese.