– Operate and maintain sewing machines and related parts, including pattern plates, needles, presser feet, automatic cutting tools, and blades.
– Read and interpret work orders and adjust machines and materials to match, including selecting fabric, thread and needle.s, mounting necessary attachments, and double-checking settings before beginning a large run.
– Inspect and repair finished products as needed and make machine adjustments to compensate for errors or quality issues.
– Record accurately the materials used, maintenance performed, and a number of pieces completed during each shift, keeping each of these metrics within target ranges.
– Attach elastic, cord, zippers, hooks, buttons, and other trimmings to sewn pieces according to work order instructions and diagrams.
– Prepare materials for machine embroidery and another automatic embellishment, including securing the fabric in hoops, templates, or clamps and guiding into the machine.
– Meet or exceed consistent daily and weekly output and quality goals.
– Must be at least 18 years old to work.
– Minimum 1-year experience sewing garments on industrial sewing machines.
– Ability to alter garments for different specifications.
– Strong knowledge of hand sewing techniques.
– Ability to read patterns and instruction sheets.
– Experience maintaining industrial sewing machines.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Some experience with sewing machines.
· OT Payment
· 18 days of Annual Leave
· Annual bonus