– Visit construction sites, factories to carry out maintenance with Service staff.
– Manage service staff.
– Visit registered dealers and repair stores.
– New business development.
– Service improvement activities.
– The basic sales activities are not in the office but outside. (Company car available)
– Workshop activities for repair stores.
– Make a good relationship with the shop owner and follow up with them frequently.
– Think about the issue and propose the solutions.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Able to speak and write English.
– Has experience in Machine Maintenance.
– Staff Management experience.
– Able to visit province (Around 2 times per month).
– Able to talk with clients cheerfully and make relationships.
– Able to communicate with clients frequently.
– Able to report to Japanese manager accuracy.
– Have a problem-solving ability.
– Graduated from Vocational school
– Experience in construction site
– Experience outside Sales
– Have a driver license (cars)
– 1-hour lunch break.
– 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month often becomes a holiday.
– the gasoline and telephone fee are included in the salary.
– can get overseas training.