– Cooperate with the service manager and other department managers to smoothly perform the following service engineer duties.
– Manage the service schedule according to the customer-specific requirements and within the timeline.
– Provide technical consultation to dealers and customers.
– Provide testing & commissioning service on-site & document preparation.
– Provide after-sales service and maintenance work to customers according to schedule.
– Organize technical seminars for contractors, consultants & customers.
– Degree in any Engineering discipline, preferable Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
– Required minimum 2 years relevant working experience in engineering or service industry.
– Preferably possess knowledge in air conditioning.
– Computer literacy is essential (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AutoCAD).
– Highly self-motivated, solution provider, outgoing personality, and excellent communication skills.
– Communicate well in English and Khmer language and able to write in English. Added advantage if able to communicate in Mandarin.
– Possess own transport.
– Experience at an international company