– Performs analysis and assessment on existing server and network that provide improvement plan.
– Develop and maintain the disaster recovery plans, ensure the reviewed and updated regularly for relevance, practically and staff transfer in response to fast moving business environment
– Ensure availability of systems and infrastructure by pro-active monitoring, maintaining and managing of firewall and network systems.
– Perform monitoring and tracking of network, server performance and its utilization to ensure there is a strong monitoring in place.
– Manage of critical network equipment, upgrade, and apply security patch.
– Keeping all bank’s servers and network over 24/7 by using redundancy schematic for all servers.
– Ensure infrastructure and system documentation is up-to-date
– Ensured security best practices, implemented and revised as needed to maintain the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information stored on and accessed through the network (firewalls, file permission, backup systems, etc.)
– Maintenance of file sharing server, Exchange server, other system.
– Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, setting, directories, storage, etc.
– Inspect and ensure all systems and hardware in Data Center are well managed and monitored i.e. CPU and Hard Disk Utilization of Core Banking server, Email system, File server and other IT systems.
– Other tasks assigned by line manager.
– Bachelor/Master Degree in computer science or related field
– At least 4 -5 years’ experience of IT infrastructure in banking industry is preferred.
– Experience with Windows server and Redhat, ESXi virtual infrastructure, and server and storage with HPE.
– Server, Network and Firewall Management (CCNA, CCNP, CCNA – Security certification, Microsoft Certified, Linux Certified is a plus)
– Excellent conceptual, organizational, problem analytic and Critical thinking skills.
– Good project management skills and communication skills.
– Ability to collect operation data, establish, facts and draw valid conclusions as
– Well as formulate ideas and recommendations.
– Financial Institution experience is plus
– Ability to organize and work under pressures.
– Competitive salary with benefit packages, including two months bonus of basic salary, lunch, gasoline, mobile card allowance, insurance, uniform, etc.